Tuesday, April 8, 2014

New Kicks

When it comes to running sneakers are hands down the most important piece. Well in my opinion at least. I started noticing that I was getting shin splints more and more, which is something I hadn't really experienced before. Yeah I had shin splints  in the past but they always went away and whenever really long lasting. Now I was getting shinsplints more often than not and they were lasting the entire run. 

After doing a little bit of research I discovered that I needed to suck it up and buy some new sneakers.   Even though the sneakers that I had weren't really that old I guess they weren't the right kind of sneakers for my feet. I have collapsed tendons so I do need to wear orthotics when I run. I didn't really have any clue what I needed so I went to someone who did. I went online and did some research about local shops that specialize in running apparel. I found one not too far from me that specializes in running am also fit You for the perfect pair sneakers. Once you've got your shoes picked they even videoed my gait and gave me tips on my running style.

Introducing my new Nike Pegasuses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment