Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Rainy Wednesday

So I have to admit that I'm not the best with keeping up with blogging (as you can probably see!).  But I do have some potentially exciting things on the horizon that have caused me to lose focus. I've been trying to keep up with running which has also proven to be a challenge. My breathing has gotten better which is one less struggle, but I did injure myself and get a nice cold which threw a few wrenches in the mix. 

I am trying something new which so far I love! On Monday I did my first workout with Fitness Blender. I'm still sore but ready for more! In 35 minutes you can burn up to 400 calories. I was wiped. 

 I'm hoping this can help me stay in good running physique but help mitigate the injuries. Plus it's great on rainy days like today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment